Thursday, June 23, 2011

ESCAPE FROM ANTERA


- “I must find a place to hide here.”

Earth was much better before these fucking Anterons came and took over Earth. Anterons were the inhabitants of Antera. They came here not many years ago. Humans are mere slaves to them now. Fucking bastards…Anterons are far more intelligent and stronger than Humans. They came here as their planet was destroyed by NIBIRU –XXX a giant asteroid.


They look like retards. Their complexion is white. And when I say white it is white. Their life is far more advanced than what we used to live. Earth is very different now. Anterons travel only by TERPODS, very advanced vehicles. They are in all sizes and shapes ranging from huge ones to small hi speed vehicles. Most of the Terpods are white in colour and have a red symbol that’s very symbolic of the bloodshed they spread embedded in it. Their language is very different, looks like English all scrambled. I haven’t learnt a single word of it yet.


Anterons employ humans to do all the work want. Some people who comply to their needs are out there doing what they want. They are employed everywhere but it’s a slave’s life I tell you. The others who have stoop up against them are locked up in prisons with little hope of survival. Its like the whole world is inside one big prison. They have very advanced weapons which range from long razor sharp knives which change their shape whenever required to hi powered guns which project a ray of electric shock through our bodies. The pain is unbearable. Escaping from their prisons is near impossible. But that’s exactly what I’ve done now.


I must get to the Colony of Praza soon. That’s a colony where only humans live. A small group of humans who still think that we can get our planet back from these fuckers. It’s a long journey. I don’t have money nor any weapons with me either.


I think I should rather hide somewhere before these guys come and catch me. Fucking dickheads will take the life out me If I get caught.


Oh my fucking God !!! Shit.


- Fuckin Dickhead where the fuck where u lookin at ? Moron u could have been dead.

- *Deep breaths* Sorry Sir !!

- Get the fuck outta here..

Finally away from the road. Damn that was close.. Fucking retard could have sent me to heaven right away. Sometimes I think that’s better. Rather than suffering with these mother fuckers.

- Hey you !

- Yes !

- What were you doin in the middle of the fucking road ?

- Sorry Sir.. I am.. I was just preoccupied..

- Just keep your eyes on the road moron.


This guy’s a Oflaron. That’s how Policemen are addressed here. Damn what should I tell him. He ll fucking take the life out of me if he knows I escaped from Akarra Antera, Antera’s central Prison. Omg !! Is that the Terpod ? I must get the fuck out of here.


He slowly starts moving away from the Oflaron.. After cutting across the streets he starts running at break neck speed. A group of Terpods are heading towards him..


BAAASSHHHH !!


He hits a woman walkin in his path.. Both of them suffer a heavy fall.. He can barely get up…


- Fuck you Bastard… !!

- I am sorry, I never noticed you… I have to go…

- Fuck you.. Go to Hell..

The Terpods stop right in front him. The Anterons come straight at him.

- Come here you !!

- Leave me, you faggots.. Leave me alone. Fuck you all. I wanna get outta here. Fucking Anterons..

- Enough of your bullshit. Don make this hard for you..


The Anterons put handcliffs on him and pull him towards the Terpod. They inject a drug on his left hand…


- GET OUT OF OUR PLANET, YOU FAGGOTS !!! GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE… MOTHER FUCKERS.. I… ll… SAVE THE EEAAARTHH… I.. WILL… SAVE.. SAVE… SAVE…


He falls down unconscious. The Anterons pick him up and put him inside their Terpod. The people witnessing this commotion are shocked. The Anterons get inside the Terpod and leave the place……..



The vehicle is white in colour. It has the letters AMBULANCE written in red, along with its logo. It also has the words ‘ St. JAMES INSTITUTE FOR THE MENTALLY CHALLENGED’ written behind….


3 comments:

  1. Wow. That was cool. I did like the whole alien thing that was going on though. The reality twist though is awesome. ^_^

    In my head though, I'm still telling myself that these aliens disguise themselves to look like doctors and their "trepods" as ambulance vehicles =p

    ReplyDelete
  2. woah. Was not expecting that. :-o
    Cool stuff merwin :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Avi and Iffat. Also Avi I write it durin breaks. Also I finsh one in a day. Thats the reason behind such language. Anyway it l be corrected next time :D

    ReplyDelete