Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Love all


8 : 58 pm, Hemel Hempstead Railway Station


I’ve been waiting for a while now. It’s getting pretty late. Should get back home soon. School again tomorrow. Pretty fucked up life. No friends, no sex, bad grades. If only someone could understand me. Ah finally here is my train.


The Train waits for a few minutes. The people board into the train. The Train starts in a minute.


No place to sit. Great. Just made my life better. Got 7 more stops to Ronkonkoma. Fuck. At least I got my phone..


Justin Bieber’s hit single ‘Baby’ plays on the phone…..


……I thought you’d always be mine, mine

Baby, baby, baby oh

Like baby, baby, baby no

Like baby, baby, baby oh

I thought you’d always be mine, mine…..


Bieber, He looks so nice. Damn you Selena. Wish I could kiss him someday. Bieber, Holy God. He looks so nice. Selena should go to hell.
Ah well who do we have here ? Boy he looks pretty hot, doesn’t he ? 6 feet, nice hair, well built, a hot ass, the perfect body. I wish he comes home with me. I want to lay my hands on him. Holy Mother of God ! Such a nice.....


Walks a few steps and goes closer to him. He is also standing.


I’ve not seen someone this hot. Guess he goes to the gym daily. Perhaps he is returning from one. Well forget it. He could be the perfect guy. We could go out together, make dinner every day, watch T.V together, have fun every night. Have sex every single fucking night.


I think I should go and just talk to him. Ah as if he is going to reply. Look at me. I look like a pathetic sick fuck in this world. He looks like a Prince Charming. I am sure he has a girlfriend. Someone he would fuck every day. Damn you lucky bitch. He is not even looking at me for a few seconds.


He is still standing. His phone rings… He picks up the phone…


- Hey Bitch !!



Ah I guess he is speaking to his girlfriend. How long will I live a life like this. I don’t have anyone to love me now. How long will I be spending my life with fucking retards. I want someone as hot as him. Sick life. Damn..


9 : 37 pm Oyster Bay station


The train stops. He is busy over the phone that he is unaware that the train has stopped. He gets up suddenly and makes a rush to the door. He is finally out.


And that’s it. There he goes. The story ends right here. Fuck I ll never see him again. I am all alone again. Fuck.


The Train leaves.


Oyster Bay Station


He gets back to his conversation over the phone.


- Hello ??

- Sorry I almost forgot that the train stopped.

- Are you out now ?

- Yeah yeah…

- College student ?

- Yeah looked like that.. Must be having a tough time finding someone. Guess he is a lonely guy. He has a pretty fucked up life I guess.

- So you spoke to him, dint you ? Haven I told you not to speak to anyone, Frank ? You keep sympathising with everyone.Everyone wants you Frank. Who wouldn’t for the way you look ? Don’t you leave me.

- Shut up will you ! I dint speak to him. Stop doubting me, okay ? I love you and only you James. I don’t care who likes me. I love only you.. I just found that kid to be a loner. He ll find someone soon.

- *Smiles*, Now get your ass back here soon.

- Ahh !! Looks like we got some plans tonight. Going out are we ?

- Yeah got plans. But we ain’t leaving our bedroom tonight.

- Ah I ll be there soon. Love you.

- Love you too.



No comments:

Post a Comment